TeamGrowing: Engage through purpose
Become a TeamGrowing coach
The 'Engage through Purpose' training is one of the three modules in the TeamGrowing coach training program.
You can register for all three modules at once, or for each module separately.
If you want to register for this module alone, register above.
If you would like to know more about the entire program or would like to register for the entire training program, please follow the link below.
Engage through purpose
It is not: we do not dare because it is difficult, but it is difficult because we do not dare.
Find your goal, define your purpose. Together. And go for it.
Help your team move from firefighting to pro-active improvement. From complaining about others to taking matters in their own hands. Find out how to make room for what really matters and inspire your team to go for it.
We will fill your backpack with ...
- Find out what works (Solution-focused coaching, based on the book Coaching 3.0, part 2 NL by Sergio van der Pluim)
- Estimating and prioritizing with stakeholders
(Relative estimation and Weighted Shortest Job First prioritization according to SAFe®)
- Avoid overloading your team(s)
(Resource Utilization Trap and Lean Pull-principle simulation based on the Movie by Henrik Kniberg)
- Delegate transparently (Delegation Poker from the book Management 3.0 by Jurgen Appelo)
- Growth of your team(s) (Based on Tuckman’s work)
- Bring frustrations of teamwork to the surface (Based on Patrick Lencioni’s book The 5 Frustrations of Teamwork)